Merino Wool Care Guide
To ensure that you get the most out of your EDZ Merino garments here are some useful tips.
- EDZ Merino is machine washable to 30C.
- Take extra care when wool is wet as it is susceptible to damage
- Do not wash with items that could catch such as jeans with rivets and zippers
- Be careful when hanging out to dry, avoid using pegs
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softeners or Biological detergents.
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Iron – low heat only
- If you decide to Dry-clean, any Solvent Except Trichloroethylene
- Beware of moths! Check out this handy guide on how to limit damage from moths: Moth prevention measures
Although our Merino wool garments are pre-shrunk you may experience up to 5% shrinkage
If you look after your EDZ merino garments you will get many years wear out of them.
Need more information?
If you have any concerns or questions about how to look after your EDZ Merino then please do not hesitate to contact us.